Submit online applications to CIDC C/O MHM website or send resume’ to CIDC, P.O. Box 282, Bainbridge, Ga. 39818.
CIDC (Collaborative Impact for Decatur County) Program Coordinator
Position Summary: The Program Coordinator oversees all program activities related to the work of the CIDC. He/she works with the Board of Directors of the CIDC and directly with the CIDC Co-Chairs.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required with reasoning, mathematical, and English language skills of this level of education. Masters preferred; Bachelors in related field is required.
Skills: Outstanding written and verbal communications skills. Have the ability to manage time well and work under stressful conditions with an even temperament. Have the ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with other employees, CIDC Board members, volunteers, and the public. Have the ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions. Have the ability to use Microsoft Office programs (including Word, Excel, Publisher, and Access) or equivalent. Have the ability to work effectively with people in culturally diverse environments.
Experience: Two years relevant experience in fields such as community organizing, community development, economic development, healthcare planning, and nonprofit management.
Previous Project Coordinator experience is preferred.
Other: Possess valid Georgia driver’s license, good driving record, and automobile insurance. Must be available for evening and weekend meetings/events and occasional overnight travel to workshops and required training seminars.
Board of Directors of the CIDC
The position requires work utilizing proper body mechanics. Minimum job requirements include: sitting/standing for prolonged periods, frequently walking and reaching (overhead, extensive, and repetitive). Proficient communicative, auditory, and visual skills are needed. Attention to detail and ability to write legibly.
• Update, collect and maintain research data as necessary for the CIDC project.
• Lead efforts to communicate, outreach and engage the residents of Decatur County in the preparation of the CHIP (Community Health Improvement Plan).
• Implementation of vision, mission, value and principles, goals and objectives,
• Oversee the implementation of the activities
relating to the CIDC CHIP.
• Coordinate all CIDC meetings.
• Attend all Board meetings, oversee production of agendas and board packets (including financial reports), and ensure production of accurate minutes. Provide continuing activity, output, and outcome reports to the Board at each Board meeting.
• Organize committee meetings, meetings with consultants and technical assistance providers, and other meetings, as necessary.
• Meet with Partners/Stakeholders at least quarterly.
• Plan and supervise outreach/marketing activities, including producing newsletter, posts to Facebook and other social media, and use of other publicity venues.
• Collect community data at public meetings, surveys, and/or other methods.
• Collaborate with local and Healthcare Georgia Foundation (HGF) evaluators in the continued evaluation of the program as required.
• Coordinate expenditures with the fiscal agent and Grant Project Manager to maintain accurate programmatic and financial records.
• Prepare timely reports for internal use, funding agencies, other programs, and the public for the CIDC in Phase II Implementation of the CHIP.
• Travel and attend conferences and meetings related to the project.
• Complete other research as assigned by the Chair and prepare written reports on findings and recommendations.
“The CIDC is funded by a grant from Healthcare Georgia Foundation. Created in 1999 as an independent, private foundation, the Foundation’s mission is to advance the health of all Georgians and to expand access to affordable, quality healhcare for underserved individuals and communities.”